TMTC-S07 Similar Trailer Coupling – Zinc Plated – 2″ Ball

FOB Price: US $ 10–30 / Set
Min.Order Quantity: 5 Set/Sets
Supply Ability: 1000 Unit/Units per Month Sets
Port: Qingdao/Xiamen
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T,Western Union

10star10star10star10star by: Scooter0 8/04/2014

Review from a  similar Tinmy Trailer Coupler Zinc Plated
Great value! Feels substantial and does not look cheap. Only time will tell if it holds up well to continuous use, but at first glance, the coupler seems like a quality product. Installation is a no-brainer if you already know how to use the most basic of hand tools. I bought this to replace the coupler on a 40 year old trailer that was rendered completely useless by rust. I had to cut the old factory welded coupler off with a sawsall, and simply drilled and bolted this Husky in its place. My trailer tongue is 2 inch square, and this coupler was a perfect match. I could not find a 2 inch channel, 2 inch ball coupler anywhere at a brick and mortar retailer. My etrailer representative Renee was as great as ever. Best online customer service I've experienced anywhere! Thanks again etrailer! 144255

10star10star10star10star10star by: Bruce m.07/04/2014
Fast shipping the product was describe perfectly on line easy check out with paypal will be doing business again very good company .

10star10star10star10star10star by: Sinewsworn 05/13/2014

Review from a similar Tinmy Trailer Coupler Zinc Plated
Product delivered was just what I ordered. I fits right and works great! An issue developed with delivery. The UPS tracking page would not open for me. I had no idea if the package was seconded to USPS or what. Yesterday I finally went to the UPS store near me. They had the package for some time. The lady there told that others are complaining about the new UPS page requirements. Anyway I have the coupler. I installed as soon as I arrived home. Installation took about two minutes! 13

10star10star10star10star10star by: Mike J.04/23/2014

Review from a similar Husky Zinc Plated Channel Tongue Trailer Coupler

I needed this coupler to swap out a 1 7/8" one on my wood splitter (I was tired of switching my 2" ball--everything else I pull is 2"). The package was sent out the day I ordered & arrived right on time, as promised. After drilling the bolt holes (spacing was a little different from the reese coupler that was on there), she went on easy & works like a champ. I'm satisfied. 1267

10star10star10star10star00starby: Greg W.09/25/2014

Review from a  a similar Tinmy Trailer Coupler Zinc Plated

Exactly what I needed, the price was super and shipping was quick! Product was well packaged. Couldn't find a better deal. Very satisfied. 1529

10star10star10star10star10starby: Robert R.03/18/2014
Review from a similar Husky Zinc Plated Channel Tongue Trailer CouplerThe quality of the hitch tongue was excellent. Very heavy duty and was at a very reasonable price. I would recommend it. 121

10star10star10star10star10star by: David M08/09/2013

Review from a similar Tinmy Trailer Coupler Zinc Plated

I recieved my new 2" tongue to replace a 1 7/8" for my trailer as an update, as I have 2 other trailers that use 2". Came very quickly & thank you etrailer for such a great deal & transition online with Paypal !!!!!!!!!!! 9

418rid94187_r1_tn

Packaging & Delivery

PLEASE SEND YOUR MESSAGE TO US

Verification

Recommended Products
Product Listing Policy - Intellectual Property Policy and Infringement Claims - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use Copyright Notice © 2014 Xiamen Tinmy Auto Parts Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. Link : newest yeezys,coil spring,landing gear,suspension, type 3030 brake chamber,turntable,etc., 备案号:闽ICP备08105556号-1