Custom Compression Springs
- Product Details
Tinmy Coil Spring is an industry leader in the design and manufacture of compression springs for many applications that vary from the largest shock coil overs to very small sensor and latch returns. Each of the applications can have solutions provided with varying options of precision ground ends, linear and variable spring rates, shapes of coil bodies and raw material. WCS can even provide welded on studs with these types of springs for use in controlling the rotation of a spring in an assembly.
Compression Springs provide a dynamic or static reaction with a specified force when their Free Length is reduced or they are “compressed” under a load.
WCS is capable of:
- Variable and linear Spring Rates
- Outside Diameters of .024” to 10” (.6 to 254 mm)
- Wire Diameters of .008 to .625” (.2 to 16 mm)
- Multiple Material Shapes
- Multiple OD Configurations and Shapes
- Multiple End Types available including precision ground ends
- Applying all types of corrosion resistance