5-Leaf Double-Eye Spring for 6,000-lb Trailer Axles – 25-1/4″ Long
- Product Details
Double-eye leaf spring acts as part of a trailer’s suspension system by providing an attachment point for a 6,000-lb axle. Spring flexes to resist shock and also ensures a smooth ride. Includes bushings with 9/16″ inner diameter.
- Leaf spring acts as part of your trailer’s suspension system
- Provides attachment point for your trailer’s axle
- Multiple leaves allow flexibility to absorb road shock
- Allows for a smooth ride
- Reduces wear and tear on trailer
- Ensures level ride on bumpy and uneven surfaces
- Sturdy steel construction
- Nylon bushings included
- Pre-mounted hangers or aftermarket hanger kit (sold separately) required for installation
- Spring attaches to hanger mounted on trailer frame at one end
- Other end connects to shackle straps suspended from hanger or equalizer
Note: To ensure proper axle alignment and suspension performance, leaf springs should always be replaced in pairs.